Vendors & Exhibitors
Become an Event Exhibitor or Vendor at one of Chicago's most exciting Sporting and Recreational Events!
Why Should You Exhibit?
- 1,250 Corporate and Community Participants anticipated to compete
- 1,500 Spectators anticipated to attend
- Staged in Arlington Heights on Lake Arlington, the event is the fourth event of the MLDB Series
- Attracts participants from across North America and overseas
- Extensive festivalization and sport-travel elements
- Showcase your company and/or products to crowds of potential new clients
- Come face to face with a captive audience of thousands of high profile, fitness oriented, corporate and community participants and spectators
- Increase your profile and recognition
Download the 2015 Vendor and Exhibitor Form for pricing. For further information, contact Carolyn Lee.
The Walgreens Chicago International Dragon Boat Festival Presented by PepsiCo brings the dragon boat community together to beautiful Lake Arlington, to have an amazing time and celebrate the sport. It’s an event for men and women, who embrace life, enjoy healthy competition and want to be part of an active and ecofriendly environment.
There are excellent opportunities for product sampling and market research at this uncluttered, feel-good sporting event. You'll have exposure to a variety of enthused, motivated participants drawn from the financial, high-tech, health and communications industries, as well as the media.
Opportunities available to our Partners may include:
- Booth Space
- Marketing Campaign Inclusion
- Boat Branding
- Product Integration
- Social Media & Web Promotion
Contact GWN to find out how you can get involved in the world's fastest growing watersport.
Title Event Sponsor and Official Pharmacy Partner
There is a Walgreens within five miles of more than 70 percent of the U.S. population.
1,300 Community Leaders identify and create local events each year. From Dragon Boat races, to informing neighbors about the importance of protecting themselves from the flu, Walgreens is building upon its long-standing tradition of community pharmacy.
PepsiCo is one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies. We offer products in more than 200 countries and territories from famous brands you know and love including Pepsi®, Lay’s®, Quaker®, Tropicana®, Gatorade®, Sabra®, Mountain Dew® and Aquafina®. From tasty treats to healthy eats, you’ll find something to satisfy every possible need. PepsiCo is proud to bring you delicious drinks and snacks that make good times spent together… even better.
| || |
| ||Official Paddle Partner |